The new Buffalo District Commissioner for our State Association, the New York State West Youth Soccer Association, is Dave Kreger.
From the NYSWYSA Bylaws, Article IV, Section 3 the Responsibilities of District Commissioners are as follows:
All District Commissioners shall be responsible to:
- Regularly attend all BOD meetings and state functions of the Corporation.
- Promote the game of soccer and the NYSWYSA within their districts.
- Communicate BOD business to their district members.
- Communicate member business to BOD.
- As requested by the State Office, assist in assuring compliance with all state rules and regulations within their districts..
- Represent the Corporation at Travel League/Premier League meetings in the District.
- Market and promote the Corporation to recreational clubs within the District.
- Assist the State Office in the promotion of the Recreational Soccer/Soccer Start/TOPSoccer programs and others within the District
If you are having any issues regarding Risk Management Clearance, RosterPro issues or other matters you may be able to get asistance from the District Commissioner. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-713-3240.